The Skye & Raasay Whisky Trail
The worlds most scenic whisky trail
Embark on an exciting whisky journey where you’ll be visiting 3 distilleries over 2 Hebridean islands. The trail has naturally developed to include other local whisky business, gin school, specialist whisky stores and bars. Its a must do experience for any whisky fan visiting the Isle of Skye.
- This trail can be done over 1 or 2 days.
- Private / VIP tours at some distilleries on request.
- Our minibus is suitable for groups up to 8 people.
- Available Monday to Saturday.
- Price starts at £410 per tour, distilleries included.
- Pick-up & return from your accommodation on the Isle of Skye or local area.
- Chauffeur driven in our comfortable 8-seater minibus.
- Our whisky guide Hugh.
- The ferry fare / tickets to the Isle of Raasay.
- The entrance fees to the distilleries (public tours. Let us know if you’d be interested in private tours) + tastings.
- Time permitting, additionnal whisky stops
The gin school can be added to the trail for £85 per still (1 or 2 people per still).
Not included = lunch.
Pick-up / return around Skye & Lochalsh. Please note that a small extra fee will be charged for pick-ups on locations considered as remote (away from the main roads).